Happiness

 Recently, I have come to a realization. It is that if you leave happiness to the evaluations of those around you, it is difficult to be happy.

Until now, I have not been able to do what I wanted to do, and my longing to do it has been growing.

And when it came time to do it, when I was a college student and had acquired new people and abundant time, I was able to do it, but I was in a hurry.

I was aware that I was behind, and I didn't want to fail, I wanted to do it as well as others. If I was worried about something, I searched Google and consulted people again and again. I was happy when someone affirmed what I liked, and I could not say I liked something until I was affirmed. It is relative, fragile, and always next to anxiety.

I needed to make an effort to achieve absolute happiness.

From now on, I would like to face myself and think about what I like and what I find enjoyable.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Thinking

These Days

What I want to be