What I want to be

Hello.I have a problem these days. 
I don't know what I am trying to achieve. I practice in the drama club, try my best to talk to people, study, and I don't know what I am doing for.
At first, I entered college because I wanted to make games, but I have yet to work on them outside of class, and I am struggling with my current situation.
Of course, I have respect for the seniors in the theater club and enjoy the club activities. But I still don't have a core that will continue into the future.
I understand that this is something that can be solved by taking action, but I am forever unable to do so.
I don't know what I am getting out of the class. Maybe I have reached the point where I can no longer continue to turn away.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Thinking

These Days