Thinking
I have been wondering lately what I want to be.
Especially about theater clubs. At first I wanted to be a great actor and have been practicing ever since. I think that is a good goal, but when I look around me, my thoughts waver. When I see people who are working hard to make a name for themselves in Okayama in the future, or who have gone to Tokyo on their own from a young age, I feel like my world is small.
And I won't start whining about it. First of all, I will do my best to do what is in front of me.There will be a performance in mid-December. It is free of charge to come to the show.
I will also be on the stage as an actor.
I also think about my future plan. And I often compare myself to others. But I think it is important to do something at my own pace.
返信削除I did not think about my future in detail, so your thinking impressed me.
返信削除